- Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive in inside
- Connector barrel crafted from a single piece of copper
- Wire gauge imprint on connectors
- Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C
- No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature
- Full recovery temperature: 130°C
- Operating temperature: from -55°C to 125°C
- Reusable case included.
- How To Use
- Step 1: Strip insulation to 8mm and insert into splice barrel
- Step 2: Crimp using the tool for insulated connectors
- Step 3: Apply heat while rotating the connector
- Step 4: Allow the terminal to cool down. Now you have a secure and insulated connector
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have Quality Control department which help us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
SAFE & SECURE. RETURN IN 15 DAYS SINCE ARRIVAL DATE
We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it on a 15 days period since the arrival date.
We have 365/24/7 support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 860 337 2399 if you need assistance.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that we got back in buying something and trying it out.