Mophonicis proud to be one of the leading companiesin producingblanket & home décor.
Come withMophonic, you will find a super ultra soft and warm blanket for yourself, family, pet, your beloved or gifts for any occasion.
ABOUT MOPHONIC BLANKET
What size blanket should I get?
Large (45”x60”): Best used for Adult, Sofa, Bed, Child, Pet, Lap.
X-Large (60”x80”): Ideal for Large adult, Sofa, Queen size bed.
What makes Mophonic Fleece Blanket different?
PRINTED WITH SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY
Perfect as a middle sheet during the winter, or a comforter in warmer months, ourFleece Blanketis a cozy addition to your home!
Withvivid colorsandsharp print, comfortable and confident to wash.
It's not only perfect for snuggling and curling up with your delicious food and drink on your comfortable chair or couch with our blanket but also ensures you get warmth and comfort like a solid hug to improve your sleep quality all night long.
UPGRADE VERSION – SUPER SOFT AND COMFORT FLEECE BLANKET:
OurMophonic Fleece Blanketis literally what dreams are made of. It comes with two layers: printed-plush fleece on one side, white fuzzy faux-Fleece on the other.
The backside plus fleece bringsextra warmth and comfortfor an afternoon nap in bed or couch, amore lightweight and fluffierfeeling than other ordinary cotton blankets.
Every blanket is bounded together withdecorative knit-trimedging for asuperior appearance.
Polyester fabric all layers for durable use providesbetter fade & stain resistance.
Intend to keepMophonic's blanket clean and soft, you have to know How To Wash A Fleece Throw Blanket?
Introduce the processes of Washing by Machine:
1. Fill the washing machine with water and dissolve the soap.
2. Place the blanket in the machine. Let it soak for up to 15 minutes, checking it frequently to make sure the fabric dyes are stable and not running onto neighboring fabrics. If desired, agitate the quilt on a gentle cycle for up to five minutes.
Note: A front-loading washing machine will not allow you to soak the blanket in the washer drum. Agitating on a gentle cycle is necessary in this type of washing machine.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with fresh soap and water if a blanket is especially soiled.
4. Use a gentle spin cycle to rinse the blanket and remove the excess water. Continue to rinse and spin until the rinse water is free of soap.
5. Remove the blanket from the machine and spread it flat on a clean sheet that has been placed out of direct sunlight. Let it air-dry, using a fan to speed the process.
Made with 100% ultra soft microfiber fleece, print side.